8 Tips to planning the perfect getaway at Chula Vista Resort in Wisconsin Dells
- Plan ahead to get best rates: Book atleast 2 weeks in advance to secure the best rates. Booking a month out is even better to ensure you receive the best rate.
- Find the best room type: Use our Fit Your Family/Group tool to determine what room type is best for your needs so you don’t have to guess.
- Find a special or deal: Follow us on Facebook or sign up for our email newsletter, which will provide monthly specials and packages to allow you to save some money on your next getaway.
- Budget for your trip: Check out our budget tool calculator to help you layout our getaway to calculate
- Pre-Plan your Activities: Check out a list of activities offered at the Resort and our consumer’s favorite local attractions so you can pre-plan your stay activities to save on time!
- Mother nature: Being in the Midwest we all know how volatile the weather can be. Plan ahead for Mother Nature. Have a back up plan for rain days.
- Plan time to “just relax” Remember that during your getaway you too, need time to “just relax.” Plan time in each day to have this relaxation time so you don’t need a”vacation”, after your vacation!
- Remember that spending quality time together is the most important part of family travel.