1. Is the waterpark included with my stay?
Yes, waterpark passes are included with all overnight stays at Chula Vista.
2. Do you have any height restrictions for any waterpark features?
In order to use the slides, you must be at least 42 inches tall. The Flyan Mayan, our indoor water roller coaster, is for single riders only and you must be at least 50 inches tall and 115 pounds.
3. What hours are the waterparks open?
For a list of hours, please visit the waterpark hours and prices page.
4. Do I need to bring my own towel into the waterpark?
You are welcome to bring your own towel into the waterpark. We do, however, provide towels in the waterpark complimentary to all guests.
5. Do you have life vests available for use?
Life vests are available to use for free.
6. Do you have lockers available in the waterparks?
Lockers are available for rent for $5 (small) and $8 (large) per day.
7. Do you have changing rooms and showers in the waterparks?
Yes, we have changing rooms and showers available.
8. Do you provide swimming diapers for use in the waterpark?
Swimming diapers are available for purchase for $1.99 + tax at the front desk of the waterpark.
9. Can I bring my own cooler, food, or beverage into the waterparks?
In accordance with Wisconsin law, you may not bring any outside food or drink inside the waterparks.
10. What should I wear to the waterparks?
We recommend wearing a swimsuit and footwear in the waterparks. Suitable footwear includes a closed-toe shoe.
11. What are the “Chubanas?”
For information on Chubanas, please visit the private cabana page.
12. Can I use the waterpark before check-in?
Yes, on the day of your check-in you can stop by the front desk as early as noon for your waterpark passes. On the day of your check out, you can use the waterpark until it closes as long as you keep your wristbands.
12. Do you sell day passes for people who are not staying at the resort?
We do offer a limited quantity of day passes for sale. Please contact us with a specific date you would like to come and we can tell you if we are selling day passes for that specific day.