A Midwest Family Destination
Are you looking for a family-friendly getaway this spring break? You’ve come to the right place! Chula Vista Resort in Wisconsin Dells is one of the best vacation destinations in the Midwest. Our resort offers countless family activities; comfortable rooms, suites and condos; delicious dining options; and a spa for parents to get some much-needed relaxation time. Fight away the winter blues with a visit to our indoor waterpark that has slides, play areas and a lazy river for children of any age and those that are just young at heart! Your entire family will enjoy all that Chula Vista has to offer.
Kids Activities in Camp Chula
Enjoy family activities at Camp Chula and throughout the resort on select dates in March and April. Check the Activities Schedule at the front desk for activities offered during your stay! Activities may include:
- Family Movies Nights
- Nature Hunt Centerpiece Creations
- Chula Vista “Color Your Own” Souvenir
- Cookie Decorating
- Wagon Rides
- Spring Break Workshop – Arts and crafts in the underground waterpark tunnel
- Riddle Game Competitions – Be the first to solve the riddles and win prize!
- Kids Temporary Tattoo Parlor
- Bird House Painting
- Bingo Blitz
- Family Game Time
- Egg Shell Art
- Spring Fling Time – Games, decorations, and gift-making
- Bird Watching – Search, locate and create your own catalog of our fine feathered friends
All activities subject to change. Check Activities Schedule at the front desk for more information.
Last-Minute Vacation Planning?
Don’t fret super parents, we have all that you need for your spring break road trip right here in Wisconsin Dells. Along with all of Chula Vista’s amenities, Wisconsin Dells provides shopping, dining and additional attractions for your family to enjoy while in town. Make sure to stop at the front desk to get additional information on our favorite spots around town.