Wedding & Event Coordinator
The Wedding & Event Coordinator will help create and promote a positive, personal experience to all guests and clients. Events may include but not limited to Weddings, Holiday Parties, Day Meetings, and smaller functions.
Be a part of our fun and exciting wedding and sales team to ensure goals while creating successful events.
Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for client contact including selling and detailing events, managing guestrooms and oversee creating successful events.
• Acquire knowledge of property
• Effectively communicate with the various departments to ensure that the weddings, meetings, and related functions are executed to exceed expectations.
• Maintain well documented, accurate, organized and up-to-date file management in order to serve client and employer in the most expedient, organized and knowledge manner.
• Proactive approach in solving problems and handling difficult situations.
• Represent Chula Vista at social functions including wedding tradeshows
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications (Preferred but not required):
• Full Time – Year Round Position
• Recent College Graduate or Hospitality Experience
• Must be able to work weekends during events and pre-planning appointments.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Must possess strong organizational and time management skills.
* Competitive pay
* Variety Health Benefits
* 401K plan
* Employee discounts and Incentives
* Employee of the Month/Year
* Friendly work environment
* Potential for Advancement
Chula Vista Resort is a full-service, year-round, themed conference resort. Chula Vista features approximately 622 guest rooms and suites, over 140,000 Square Feet of flexible meeting and convention space, 4 restaurants, and a number of recreational amenities including an indoor and outdoor waterpark, sand volleyball, and miniature golf. Chula Vista Resort has been independently owned and operated for the past 65 years. We are a stable caring employer dedicated to provide success and growth of our employees within the hospitality and tourism industry.
How To Apply: Email cover letter and resume to [email protected] by April 15th, 2019
Please specify the position of “Wedding & Event Coordinator”
Resumes will be reviewed upon receipt.