Empowered to provide a positive experience and memory to guest of Chula Vista Resort while providing the highest level of satisfaction during their stay. Stocking & Receiving Agents will fulfill the related goals and objectives of the resort while displaying hospitality and professionalism at all times taking pride in representing Chula Vista Resort.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receive all goods delivered to various kitchens, storerooms and food venues throughout the resort.
- Direct and participate in the proper storage of products. Ensuring proper storage of all perishables as required by state health codes.
- Rotate all products, weigh in meats and date perishables.
- Participate in all inventories.
- Maintain compliance with all legal requirements, codes, cleanliness, and sanitation standards.
- Ensuring accurate receipts of all receivables. Signing off on invoices acknowledging all received and stored properly.
- Maintain order and cleanliness of stockrooms and walk in refrigeration units.
- Safeguard and protect all company assets in your care.
- Assist in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and bring suggestions for improvement.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Executive Chef or manager-on-duty.
Be able to responsibly view invoices for accuracy.
Have general knowledge of food handling and storing.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
The ability to work and communicate clearly with other people effectively and with other staff positions is important. Must be trainable and take instruction to learn position. Have a good attitude toward job as well as guests. Must always appear polite, concerned, with best guest interest in mind.
*Must be able to lift at least 75lbs.
Sitting, standing for an extended period of time.
Have full use of eyes and ears, full power of speech.
Walking, turning head and torso, bending arms, wrists, and fingers.
Must be able to do routine math calculations.
Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, well enough to give instructions, relay information, and carry on effective interchange with customers, vendors, and company staff.
* Competitive pay
* Variety Health Benefits
* 401K plan
* Employee discounts and Incentives
* Employee of the Month/Year
* Friendly work environment
* Potential for Advancement
Chula Vista Resort is a full-service, year-round, themed conference resort. Chula Vista features approximately 622 guest rooms and suites, over 140,000 Square Feet of flexible meeting and convention space, 4 restaurants, and a number of recreational amenities including an indoor and outdoor waterpark, sand volleyball, and miniature golf. Chula Vista Resort has been independently owned and operated for the past 65 years. We are a stable caring employer dedicated to provide success and growth of our employees within the hospitality and tourism industry.