15 years old- You can NOW be a lifeguard!!!
Chula Vista Slide Attendants are the first line in guest safety and service. Slide Attendants will fulfill the related goals and objectives of the resort while displaying hospitality and professionalism at all times taking pride in representing Chula Vista Resort.
Essential Job Functions:
- Insuring guest safety.
- Maintaining high standards of safety.
- Maintaining skills at a rescue-ready level at all times.
- Exceptional guest service skills, especially regarding children.
- Assisting with various tasks including but not limited to grounds, tubes, line control, and taking out trash.
- Requires physical stamina, and extended periods of time in and out of chlorinated water in various weather conditions and temperatures.
Preferred- High school diploma or in pursuit of CPR/first aid certifications
Preferred- minimum of 1 year experience in related position
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
Knowledge of all facets of hotel including guest relations, as they apply to Chula Vista Resort, is required. The ability to work with other people effectively in a staff position is important. Must have the ability to think creatively regarding the needs of the resort and solve problems or seize opportunities as they occur.
Standing for an extended period of time.
Have full use of eyes and ears, full power of speech.
Walking and climbing, turning head and torso, bending arms, wrists, and fingers.
Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, well enough to give instructions, relay information, and carry on effective interchange with customers, vendors, and company staff.
* Competitive pay
* Variety Health Benefits
* 401K plan
* Employee discounts and Incentives
* Employee of the Month/Year
* Friendly work environment
* Potential for Advancement
Chula Vista Resort is a full-service, year-round, themed conference resort. Chula Vista features approximately 622 guest rooms and suites, over 140,000 Square Feet of flexible meeting and convention space, 4 restaurants, and a number of recreational amenities including an indoor and outdoor waterpark, sand volleyball, and miniature golf. Chula Vista Resort has been independently owned and operated for the past 65 years. We are a stable caring employer dedicated to provide success and growth of our employees within the hospitality and tourism industry.