The Restaurant Manager will oversee that personnel is creating and promoting a positive, lasting impression to all guests. Oversee the overall operation and administration of Kilbourn City Grill and Market Fresh To Go. The Restaurant Manager will provide direct support administratively and operationally for the Director of Food and Beverage.
Essential Job Functions:
• Work with your direct report and peripheral departments to develop and coordinate the training, hiring, and operational strategies, for each area of your responsibility and to achieve each areas stated goals and objectives.
• Develop the methods for training employees and create training support documentation. Work with those supervisors and employees to implement the training methods and procedures.
• Work through supervisors reporting to this position, maintain the operational effectiveness of the departmental operations, while delivering superior quality and service at all times.
• Develop and coordinate purchasing departmental supplies and participate in volume buying decisions.
• Make decisions in a timely manner, demonstrate good judgment in investigating and solving problems, and safeguard confidential information.
• Recognize both the strengths and the areas that need development in the operational areas of responsibility; taking action to augment the one and to offset or correct the other.
• Create the highest guest satisfaction possible by insuring you and subordinates provide prompt friendly and quality service while having complete knowledge of areas of your operation.