PM Reservation Supervisor
**This is a full time position-must be able to work second shift with availability during the week as well as on weekends and holidays.
The Reservation Supervisor will train all reservation personnel to create and promote a positive, lasting first impression to all guests and provide accurate information for all queries. The Reservation Supervisor is delegated sufficient authority to accomplish the tasks and duties to achieve the goals and objectives for the department and Chula Vista Resort.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create the highest guest satisfaction possible by insuring prompt, friendly, quality, and knowledgeable service when speaking and providing services to our guests. Help all reservationists to have the correct information at all times.
- Assist in developing and implementing training methods and procedures.
- Mentor all reservation associates to achieve their goals, and help them with any questions they may have. Be a positive role model.
- Seek and develop new concepts, and ideas, as well as specials and incentives.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company associates to foster and promote a positive working environment.
- Display a calm and attentive approach in solving problems and handling difficult situation, collecting information and sincerely helping to resolve them.
- Always be available to answer questions, provide training, give assistance, and monitor staff performance.
- Determine, communicate, and monitor personal and department achievements and performance standards on a daily basis.
Required- High School Diploma
Required- 2 to 3 years experience working in reservations
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
The ability to effectively and proficiently work with staff throughout the resort is important. Must be able to train and motivate others. A positive attitude as well as a polite personality is essential.
*Must be able to lift 20lbs.
Sitting, standing for at least 8 hour shift or more.
Have full use of eyes and ears, full power of speech.
Walking, turning head and torso, bending arms, wrists, and fingers.
Must be able to do routine math calculations.
Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, well enough to give instructions, relay information, and carry on effective interchange with customers, vendors, and company staff.
- Competitive pay
- Variety Health Benefits
- 401K plan
- Employee discounts
- Friendly work environment
- Potential for Advancement
Chula Vista Resort is a full-service, year-round, themed conference resort. Chula Vista features approximately 622 guest rooms and suites, over 140,000 Square Feet of flexible meeting and convention space, 4 restaurants, and a number of recreational amenities including an indoor and outdoor waterpark, sand volleyball, and miniature golf. Chula Vista Resort has been independently owned and operated for the past 65 years. We are a stable caring employer dedicated to provide success and growth of our employees within the hospitality and tourism industry.