**Hiring both full time and part time positions-must have open availability during the week as well as on some weekends and holidays.
Empowered to provide positive impression to guests and clients of Spa De Sol, giving them the most accurate, friendly, and highest level of guest satisfaction. Massage Therapist will fulfill the related goals and objectives of the resort and spa while displaying hospitality and professionalism at all times taking pride in representing Chula Vista Resort.
Essential Job Functions:
* Greet and welcome each guest. Maintain and build a positive relationship with our clients.
* Perform all massage and body treatments as licensed to the highest level of professionalism.
* Excellent knowledge of the muscles and body, its structure and functions and can adapt each treatment according to the needs of the guest.
* Promote actively the spa, services, treatments, retail, and, sessions as well as promotions, programs, or discounts available.
* Create the highest guest satisfaction possible by having a clean, organized, well stocked work area. Perform and complete other assigned duties.
* Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company associates to foster and promote a positive working environment.
* Display a calm and attentive approach in solving problems and handling difficult situation, collecting information and sincerely helping to resolve them.
* Determine, communicate, and monitor personal and department achievements and performance standards on a daily basis.
Required- Must have graduated from a massage school and have a WI license for Massage Therapy.
Preferred- 2 years of Massage Therapy experience.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
The ability to work with other people effectively and with other staff positions is important. Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, have a customer focused personality, and have powerful presentation skills. Have a good attitude toward job as well as guests and be able to build relationships with a diverse set of clients.
Sitting, standing for at least 8 hour shift or more.
Have full use of eyes and ears, full power of speech.
Walking, turning head and torso, bending arms, wrists, and fingers.
Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, well enough to give instructions, relay information, and carry on effective interchange with guests, clients, and company staff.
* Competitive pay
* Variety Health Benefits
* 401K plan
* Employee discounts
* Friendly work environment
* Potential for Advancement
Chula Vista Resort is a full-service, year-round, themed conference resort. Chula Vista features approximately 622 guest rooms and suites, over 140,000 Square Feet of flexible meeting and convention space, 4 restaurants, and a number of recreational amenities including an indoor and outdoor waterpark, sand volleyball, and miniature golf. Chula Vista Resort has been independently owned and operated for the past 65 years. We are a stable caring employer dedicated to provide success and growth of our employees within the hospitality and tourism industry.