Empowered to provide positive impression to guests and clients of Spa Del Sol, giving them the most accurate, friendly, and highest level of guest satisfaction. Manicurist or Cosmetologist will full fill the related goals and objectives of the resort and spa while displaying hospitality and professionalism at all times taking pride in representing Chula Vista Resort.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Greet and welcome each guest. Maintain and build a positive relationship with our guests understanding that they are our first priority at the Spa and their stay at the Resort.
- Promote actively the spa, services, treatments, retail, and sessions as well as promotions, programs, or discounts available.
- Create the highest guest satisfaction possible by having a clean, organized and stocked daily work area, along with other duties assigned.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with the company associates to foster and promote a positive working environment.
- Must know and follow all Wisconsin State Safety, Sterilization and Sanitation laws.
SKILLS -KNOWLEDGE- ABILITIES:
- Be versed with nail irregularities and diseases (disorders of the nails) and skin anatomy
- Services include: Flawless polishing, meticulous callous, cuticle and filing work, excellent foot and leg massage technique, manicure gel polish treatments, paraffin treatments and learning nail specialty services.
- Product recommendation as well as learning our entire product line (s). Learning proper quantity of product to help with cost controls.
- Be team oriented, proactive, flexible, cooperative and helpful.
- Perform and complete assigned duties
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be punctual and posses a professional, positive, happy and outgoing demeanor at all times.
Education: Graduation from a formal Cosmetology or Manicurist training school
Required: A current State of Wisconsin Manicurist or Cosmetology License.
Experience: at least 6 plus months
Looking for: Part Time, Full Time, Nights, Weekends and Holidays.
Sitting, standing, bending for at least 8 hour shift or more.
Have full use of eyes and ears, full power of speech.
Walking, turning head and torso, bending arms, wrists, and fingers.
Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, well enough to give instructions, relay information, and carry on effective interchange with guests, clients, and company staff.
- Competitive pay
- Variety Health Benefits
- 401K plan
- Employee discounts
- Associate of the Month *Associate of the Year
- Potential for Advancement
Chula Vista Resort is a full-service, year-round, themed conference resort. Chula Vista features approximately 622 guest rooms and suites, over 140,000 Square Feet of flexible meeting and convention space, 4 restaurants, and a number of recreational amenities including an indoor and outdoor waterpark, sand volleyball, and miniature golf. Chula Vista Resort has been independently owned and operated for the past 65 years. We are a stable caring employer dedicated to provide success and growth of our employees within the hospitality and tourism industry.