** Both Part Time and Full Time positions— First Shift
Essential Job Functions:
- Receive dirty linen from housekeeping staff and separate linens and towels.
- Wash, dry, and press laundry following proper procedures.
- Maintain the organization and cleanliness of the laundry room.
- Follow all safety and OSHA regulations.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
Hard working, detail-oriented, and preferably, but not required, some previous laundry or housekeeping experience.
***Must be able to lift 25-30lbs. and occasionally up to 50lbs. with assistance.
Standing, carrying, and walking for extended lengths of time.
Have full use of eyes and ears, full power of speech.
Walking and climbing stairs, turning head and torso, bending arms, wrists, and fingers.
- Competitive pay
- Variety Health Benefits
- 401K plan
- Employee discounts
- Employee of the Month *Employee of the Year
- Friendly work environment
- Employee Waterpark passes
- Potential for Advancement
Chula Vista Resort is a full-service, year-round, themed conference resort. Chula Vista features approximately 622 guest rooms and suites, over 140,000 Square Feet of flexible meeting and convention space, 4 restaurants, and a number of recreational amenities including an indoor and outdoor waterpark, sand volleyball, and miniature golf. Chula Vista Resort has been independently owned and operated for the past 65 years. We are a stable caring employer dedicated to provide success and growth of our employees within the hospitality and tourism industry.