Group Sales Coordinator
Group Sales Coordinator is to sell, plan, coordinate, and develop a trusting relationship between the guests and Chula Vista Resort. Establish and maintain clear and simple communications so that the services being sold are delivered and to expand the base of groups and conventions utilizing Chula Vista Resort. The Group Sales Coordinator must strive to achieve the stated goals and objectives of the Company, Chula Vista Resort, Inc.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist sales and catering team with creating contracts and entering group blocks.
- Coordinate small catering events such as sports team events, family reunions, waterpark parties etc along with creating the event orders and meeting with clients.
- Support the Director of Sales with various tasks such as reports and special projects.
- Post the charges of group expenses for billing purposes.
- Sales and catering liaison with meeting planner on days of events.
- Audit group room reservations and maintain group blocks.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by Director of Sales.
- Internally communicate client requirements such as Food & Beverage requirements and event details with the Director of Sales, Assistant Director of Sales, Director of Marketing, and Director of F&B, Catering Managers, Rooms Division Manager and any other Chula Vista employees to ensure a successful event.
- Attend and be prepared for monthly sales meetings.
Required: High school diploma
Desired: Associates degree in related field
Excellent communication and organizational skills. Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Competitive pay
- Variety Health Benefits
- 401K plan
- Employee discounts
- Employee incentive programs and awards
- Friendly work environment
- Potential for Advancement
Chula Vista Resort is a full-service, year-round, themed conference resort. Chula Vista features approximately 622 guest rooms and suites, over 140,000 Square Feet of flexible meeting and convention space, 4 restaurants, and a number of recreational amenities including an indoor and outdoor waterpark, sand volleyball, and miniature golf. Chula Vista Resort has been independently owned and operated for the past 65 years. We are a stable caring employer dedicated to provide success and growth of our employees within the hospitality and tourism industry.