Front Desk Supervisor
**This is a full time position-must be able to work first and second shift with availability during the week as well as on weekends and holidays.
The Front Desk Supervisor will train all front desk personnel to create and promote a positive, lasting first impression to all arriving guests, and provide accurate information for all guest queries while maintaining a friendly, relaxing atmosphere from arrival to the time of departure.
Essential Job Functions:
• Greet and welcome each guest as they arrive.
• Create the highest guest satisfaction possible by insuring prompt, friendly, quality, and knowledgeable service when speaking and providing services to our guests. Help all guest service associates to have the correct information at all times.
• Mentor all guest service associates to achieve their goals, and help them with any questions they may have. Be a positive role model.
• Keep the guest services staff aware that the customer is their first priority and that they are to perform the check in and check out responsibilities consistently and accurately.
• Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company associates to foster and promote a positive working environment.
• Display a calm and attentive approach in solving problems and handling difficult situation, collecting information and sincerely helping to resolve them.
• Must be familiar in which departments to work with in serving the needs of our guests.
• Determine, communicate, and monitor personal and department achievements and performance standards on a daily basis.
Required- High School Diploma
Required- 2 years of experience in Guest Services within a resort setting.
Preferred- 5 years experience with RDP Win Software system.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
The ability to effectively and proficiently work with staff throughout the resort is important. Must be able to train and motivate others. A positive attitude as well as a polite personality is essential.
*Must be able to lift 20lbs.
Sitting, standing for at least 8 hour shift or more.
Have full use of eyes and ears, full power of speech.
Walking, turning head and torso, bending arms, wrists, and fingers.
Must be able to do routine math calculations.
Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, well enough to give instructions, relay information, and carry on effective interchange with customers, vendors, and company staff.
• Competitive pay
• Variety Health Benefits
• 401K plan
• Employee discounts and Incentives
• Employee of the Month/Year
• Friendly work environment
• Potential for Advancement
Chula Vista Resort is a full-service, year-round, themed conference resort. Chula Vista features approximately 622 guest rooms and suites, over 140,000 Square Feet of flexible meeting and convention space, 4 restaurants, and a number of recreational amenities including an indoor and outdoor waterpark, sand volleyball, and miniature golf. Chula Vista Resort has been independently owned and operated for the past 50 years. We are a stable caring employer dedicated to provide success and growth of our employees within the hospitality and tourism industry.
Visit www.chulavistaresort.com to submit an application. Resumes will only be reviewed when accompanied by a COMPLETED application.