Food Service Worker
Part time weekend shifts available.
Empowered to provide a positive impression to guests arriving at Crash Landings while consistently giving the highest level of guest satisfaction. The Service Worker will fulfill the related goals and objectives of this food outlet and the resort while displaying hospitality and professionalism at all times taking pride in representing Chula Vista Resort.
Essential Job Functions:
- Warmly and graciously greet all guests upon arrival.
- Food service preparation using grill equipment, fryers, pizza ovens, etc..
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
- Take orders from guests and enter into the point-of-sale system.
- Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Create the highest guest satisfaction possible by having a clean, organized, well stocked work area. Perform and complete other assigned duties.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company associates to foster and promote a positive working environment.
- Display a calm and attentive approach in solving problems and handling difficult situation, collecting information and sincerely helping to resolve them.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
Must have excellent cash handling experience. The ability to work with other people effectively and with other staff positions is important. Must be trainable and take instruction to learn position. Have a good attitude toward job as well as guests. Must always appear polite, concerned, with best guest interest in mind.
Sitting, standing for an extended period of time.
Have full use of eyes and ears, full power of speech.
Walking, turning head and torso, bending arms, wrists, and fingers.
Must be able to do routine math calculations.
Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, well enough to give instructions, relay information, and carry on effective interchange with customers, vendors, and company staff.
* Competitive pay
* Variety Health Benefits
* 401K plan
* Employee discounts and Incentives
* Employee of the Month/Year
* Friendly work environment
* Potential for Advancement
Chula Vista Resort is a full-service, year-round, themed conference resort. Chula Vista features approximately 622 guest rooms and suites, over 140,000 Square Feet of flexible meeting and convention space, 4 restaurants, and a number of recreational amenities including an indoor and outdoor waterpark, sand volleyball, and miniature golf. Chula Vista Resort has been independently owned and operated for the past 65 years. We are a stable caring employer dedicated to provide success and growth of our employees within the hospitality and tourism industry.