**There are part time and full time positions available both am and pm shifts-must be available during the week as well as on weekends and holidays.
Empowered to provide a positive impression to guests dining at Kilbourn City Grill giving the guests of Chula Vista Resort the highest level of guest satisfaction. The Expeditor will fulfill the related goals and objectives of Kilbourn City Grill and the resort while displaying hospitality and professionalism at all times taking pride in representing Chula Vista Resort.
Essential Job Functions:
- Arrange and transfer food from the kitchen line to the serving floor.
- Ensure each plate is prepared neatly, properly, and in accordance with guest specifications.
- Must know the restaurant menu inside and out as well as know how each meal should be presented.
- Call out special instructions to chefs and cooks, prepare side items and control final presentation.
- Add condiments, garnishes, wipe plate edges clean and place hot plates under heat lamps for servers.
- Monitor length of food tickets.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
- Create the highest guest satisfaction possible by having a clean, organized, well stocked work area. Perform and complete other assigned duties.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company associates to foster and promote a positive working environment.
- Display a calm and attentive approach in solving problems and handling difficult situation, collecting information and sincerely helping to resolve them.
Required- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Preferred- 1 year previous experience
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
Must be upbeat, energetic, pay attention to detail, and willing to take the lead on ensuring all food looks appealing. Organizational and time management skills a plus. Must have strong communication skills. Have a good attitude toward job as well as guests. Must always appear polite, concerned, with best guest interest in mind.
**Must be in good physical condition. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Sitting, standing for an extended period of time.
Have full use of eyes and ears, full power of speech.
Walking, turning head and torso, bending arms, wrists, and fingers.
Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, well enough to give instructions, relay information, and carry on effective interchange with customers, vendors, and company staff.
- Competitive pay
- Variety Health Benefits
- 401K plan
- Employee discounts
- Friendly work environment
- Potential for Advancement
Chula Vista Resort is a full-service, year-round, themed conference resort. Chula Vista features approximately 622 guest rooms and suites, over 140,000 Square Feet of flexible meeting and convention space, 4 restaurants, and a number of recreational amenities including an indoor and outdoor waterpark, sand volleyball, and miniature golf. Chula Vista Resort has been independently owned and operated for the past 50 years. We are a stable caring employer dedicated to provide success and growth of our employees within the hospitality and tourism industry.