Employee Housing Units- Deep Cleaning Housekeeper
The Deep Cleaning Housekeeper will fulfill the related goals and objectives of the resort and housing while displaying hospitality and professionalism at all times taking pride in representing Chula Vista Resort.
Essential job functions:
- Deep cleaning of vacant employee housing units and common area.
- Work performed at a fast pace to complete a deep cleaning checklist.
- Wipe all walls, counters, furniture, and appliances- in, out, and under.
- Thorough sweep and scrub of all floors and vacuum any carpeted areas.
- Clean and disinfect all bathrooms with special attention to build up.
- Wash all baseboards, crevices, door frames, moldings, and trim.
- Vacuum dusty blinds and vents unless hand washing is necessary.
- Thorough clean of all windows and mirrors.
- Wash any light globes and/or shades along with any curtains.
- Re-arrange and return furniture and tidy display items.
- Replace light bulbs, trash bags, toilet paper and bags of linens.
- Report any maintenance issues to Housing Manager.
- Assist with periodic inspections of units.
- Cross-trainable to work others area such as: laundry, hotel/condo housekeeping, and public space cleaning.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
Candidate must be able to multi task in a busy atmosphere; be energetic, and dependable. Must have the ability to think creatively regarding the needs of the housing units and solve problems or seize opportunities as they occur.
**Must be able to lift at least 50lbs.
**Must be in good physical condition.
Prolonged periods of exertion with bending, twisting, squatting, gripping, grasping, kneeling, reaching, and stooping. Extensive stair climbing.
Have full use of eyes.
- Competitive pay
- Variety Health Benefits
- 401K plan
- Employee discounts and Incentives
- Employee of the Month/Year
- Friendly work environment
- Potential for Advancement
Chula Vista Resort is a full-service, year-round, themed conference resort. Chula Vista features approximately 622 guest rooms and suites, over 140,000 Square Feet of flexible meeting and convention space, 4 restaurants, and a number of recreational amenities including an indoor and outdoor waterpark, sand volleyball, and miniature golf. Chula Vista Resort has been independently owned and operated for the past 65 years. We are a stable caring employer dedicated to provide success and growth of our employees within the hospitality and tourism industry.