Content Marketing and Social Media Manager
The role of the Content Marketing and Social Media Manager is to support the marketing leadership in the evolution of our digital media and social media strategy. This manager will execute Chula Vista Resort’s digital marketing initiatives, programs and strategies. The role provides day-to-day support, maintenance, and enhancements with emphasis on social media, email and web development support. This includes coordinating content, design, production; managing and editing, while ensuring proper implementation. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain the brand website, cms, and infrastructure. Make recommendations for ongoing improvements and advancements.
- Oversee CVR’s marketing communications, message, execution and tracking. Grow the database through market segmentation and re-targeting strategies.
- Manage CVR’s voice across social platforms, communicate and engage with our consumer effectively.
- Develop and implement a social media plan to drive innovative consumer interaction through targeted campaigns, contests, pictures and videos.
- Manage the reputation management sites, content, and feedback.
- Provide assistance in developing strategies to grow various databases through market segmentation and re-targeting efforts.
- Assist in developing strategic media platforms, while staying ahead of new, emerging technology.
- Manage and develop content across all digital channels.
- Collaborate on SEO management and tracking, online advertising campaigns, re-marketing, and behavioral targeting.
- Assist in SEO/PPC campaign copywriting.
- Work with mommy bloggers and 3rd party vendors for promotions and contests.
Bachelors Degree – preferable in digital marketing, communications or tourism/hospitality.
Minimum: 2-3 years experience in digital marketing, public relations or social media.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
Excellent interpersonal skills; experience managing content and production for high traffic websites, CMS experience, web analytics a must, SEO/SEM, Mobile marketing, video optimization, and e-mail marketing. Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be flexible in working on multiple projects. Must be a team player and able to interact with staff at all levels. Excellent oral skills with a strong writing background with experience in public relations or customer service.
- Competitive pay
- Variety Health Benefits
- 401K plan
- Employee discounts and Incentives
- Employee of the Month/Year
- Friendly work environment
- Potential for Advancement
Chula Vista Resort is a full-service, year-round, themed conference resort. Chula Vista features approximately 622 guest rooms and suites, over 140,000 Square Feet of flexible meeting and convention space, 4 restaurants, and a number of recreational amenities including an indoor and outdoor waterpark, sand volleyball, and miniature golf. Chula Vista Resort has been independently owned and operated for the past 65 years. We are a stable caring employer dedicated to provide success and growth of our employees within the hospitality and tourism industry.