Club Receptionist/Contract Processor
Empowered to provide first positive impression to guest arriving at The Club; giving the guests and clients of Chula Vista Resort the most accurate, friendly, and highest level of guest satisfaction throughout their stay. Club associates will fulfill the related goals and objectives of the resort while displaying hospitality and professionalism at all times taking pride in representing Chula Vista Resort.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet the guests that come to the preview center in a friendly and professional manner.
- Provide the tour with a short sheet form them to fill out their information.
- Register guest in an organized and efficient manner.
- Prepare gifts for guests.
- Enter information into reports.
- Check membership applications for accuracy, process new member contracts, process payment, prepare vouchers.
- Issue and activate Member’s Club Cards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company associates to foster and promote a positive working environment.
- Display a calm and attentive approach in solving problems and handling difficult situation, collecting information and sincerely helping to resolve them.
- Determine, communicate, and monitor personal and department achievements and performance standards on a daily basis.
RELIABLE, strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. Strong Organizational skills with experience in Microsoft Office and Excel. Customer service skills with a friendly and upbeat personality.
You will be rotating between being a Receptionist and a Contract Processor.
Sitting, standing for an extended period of time.
Have full use of eyes and ears, full power of speech.
Walking, turning head and torso, bending arms, wrists, and fingers.
Must be able to do routine math calculations.
Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Competitive pay
- Variety Health Benefits
- 401K plan
- Employee discounts
- Friendly work environment
- Potential for Advancement
Chula Vista Resort is a full-service, year-round, themed conference resort. Chula Vista features approximately 622 guest rooms and suites, over 140,000 Square Feet of flexible meeting and convention space, 4 restaurants, and a number of recreational amenities including an indoor and outdoor waterpark, sand volleyball, and miniature golf. Chula Vista Resort has been independently owned and operated for the past 50 years. We are a stable caring employer dedicated to provide success and growth of our employees within the hospitality and tourism industry.