Chula Vista Corn Maze
2015 Corn Maze Opening this Fall – Featuring TWO GREAT MAZES!
The 2015 Chula Vista Corn Maze is bigger and better than ever! Featuring TWO great mazes of varying levels of difficulty, the corn maze will cover 20 acres at the Chula Vista Farm.
Located at Chula Vista Farm – Hwy 13 & Chula Vista Parkway (1/8 Mile on 9th Lane), Wisconsin Dells
Turn east on 9th Lane at the Chula Vista intersection
Free Parking at Chula Vista Farm and a Free Shuttle to and from Chula Vista Resort to Chula Vista Farm
Children (11 & Under) – $4.00
Students (12 & Up) – $5.00
Adults (18 & Up) – $6.00
Families (Up to 4) – $17.00
Add $2 per person to experience BOTH mazes!
*Prices subject to change.
- Corn Maze: A 20-acre corn maze that features GPS and Trivia using your smart phone.
- Hay Wagon Rides: Experience the farm life on a wagon ride around the Corn Maze.
- Lounging Areas: Where adults can relax and enjoy a beverage.
- Slingshot/Catapult: Take on the challenge of flying pumpkins and potatoes into our pond and hitting targets.
- Farmer’s Market: Purchase pumpkins, jams & jellies and more fall favorites.
- Kid’s Inflatable Playground: Always a favorite with the little ones.
- Photo Opportunities: Make memories for years to come – don’t forget your camera!
*All children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult
*All activities are subject to change and based on availability
Food and Beverage
The best tastes of fall will be featured at Chula Vista Farm. Cool off or warm up with hot and cold beverages.