Spooktober offers ghoulish good times, including games, crafts, activities and pumpkin packed fun!
All activities take place at Camp Chula (located in the waterpark tunnel)
Spooktober offers fun and games for the whole family, including pumpkin decorating, wagon rides, costume contests and more.
A sample of the howling good times in store are:
- Creepy Treat Creations: Decorate different Halloween treats!
- Wagon Rides: Load up the family for a tour of the beauitful Chula Vista grounds.
- Halloween Tattoos: Show your Halloween spirit with festive temporary tattoos!
- Halloween themed games and activities
- Howling Scavenger Hunt: Find clues throughout the resort in this spooky scavenger hunt!
- Pumpkin Pail Decorating: Decorate a pumpkin pail to hold your candy for your Halloween trick-or-treating!
- Creepy Creatures of the Night Bingo: Even ghosts and witches can enjoy a game of bingo!
- Pumpkin Patch Decorating: Help us a decorate our Pumpkin Patch with fun fall decorations!
- Where’s Halloween Helga?: Search the resort to find our special little Helga. Win a treat or prize!
- Special Halloween/Pumpkin events
- Holiday movies on selected dates
- Nature Hikes
- Craft Classes
- Photo Opportunities
- Private Pumpkin Parties available
A special treat for our guests on Halloween weekend:
- Trick-or-Treat around Chula Vista property
- Costume Contest
- Featuring our youngest guests and their families. Dress up your little one in a kid friendly costume, and join us in the Camp Chula Waterpark tunnel to compete for the top prizes!
- Hotel Halloween Parade
- Participate in the Hotel Halloween Parade following the awarding of the kid’s costume contest winners! Show off your little one as they march through the hotel showing off their costumes.