Spooktober offers ghoulish good times, including games, crafts, activities and pumpkin packed fun!
Enjoy spook-tacular savings with our Spooktober Special, starting from $169 per night!
All activities take place at Camp Chula (located in the waterpark tunnel). A sample of the howling good times in store are:
- Creepy Treat Creations: Decorate different Halloween treats!
- Wagon Rides: Load up the family for a tour of the beauitful Chula Vista grounds.
- Halloween Tattoos: Show your Halloween spirit with festive temporary tattoos!
- Halloween themed games and activities
- Howling Scavenger Hunt: Find clues throughout the resort in this spooky scavenger hunt!
- Pumpkin Pail Decorating: Decorate a pumpkin pail to hold your candy for your Halloween trick-or-treating!
- Creepy Creatures of the Night Bingo: Even ghosts and witches can enjoy a game of bingo!
- Pumpkin Patch Decorating: Help us a decorate our Pumpkin Patch with fun fall decorations!
- Where’s Halloween Helga?: Search the resort to find our special little Helga. Win a treat or prize!
- Special Halloween/Pumpkin events
- Holiday movies on selected dates
- Nature Hikes
- Craft Classes
- Photo Opportunities
- Private Pumpkin Parties available
A special treat for our guests on Halloween weekend
Trick-or-Treat around Chula Vista Resort
Saturday, October 29 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Don’t forget to pick up a Trick-or-Treat Punch Card at the check-in desk!
Monster Mash Dance Party
October 29 from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Featuring our youngest guests and their families. Join us in the Camp Chula Waterpark tunnel and show off your scary spectacular dances moves. Be sure to show up in your best kid-friendly costume for the costume contest!