Spooktober offers ghoulish good times, including games, crafts, activities and pumpkin packed fun!
Enjoy spook-tacular savings with our Spooktober Special, starting from $169 per night!
All activities take place at Camp Chula (located in the waterpark tunnel). A sample of the howling good times in store are:
- Creepy Treat Creations: Decorate different Halloween treats!
- Wagon Rides: Load up the family for a tour of the beauitful Chula Vista grounds.
- Halloween Tattoos: Show your Halloween spirit with festive temporary tattoos!
- Halloween themed games and activities
- Howling Scavenger Hunt: Find clues throughout the resort in this spooky scavenger hunt!
- Pumpkin Pail Decorating: Decorate a pumpkin pail to hold your candy for your Halloween trick-or-treating!
- Creepy Creatures of the Night Bingo: Even ghosts and witches can enjoy a game of bingo!
- Pumpkin Patch Decorating: Help us a decorate our Pumpkin Patch with fun fall decorations!
- Where’s Halloween Helga?: Search the resort to find our special little Helga. Win a treat or prize!
- Special Halloween/Pumpkin events
- Holiday movies on selected dates
- Nature Hikes
- Craft Classes
- Photo Opportunities
- Private Pumpkin Parties available
A special treat for our guests on Halloween weekend:
- Trick-or-Treat around Chula Vista property
- Monster Mash Dance Party
- Featuring our youngest guests and their families. Join us in the Camp Chula Waterpark tunnel on October 29 from 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. and show off your scary spectacular dances moves. Be sure to show up in your best kid-friendly costume for the costume contest!