Empowered to provide first positive impression to guest arriving at the property, giving the guests and clients of Chula Vista Resort the most accurate, friendly, and highest level of guest satisfaction throughout their stay. PBX Operators will fulfill the related goals and objectives of the resort while displaying hospitality and professionalism at all times taking pride in representing Chula Vista Resort.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer all incoming phone calls on the PBX system.
- Be very efficient in directing phone calls and radio traffic to ensure prompt guest service.
- Create the highest guest satisfaction possible by having complete knowledge of areas of your operation.
- Always follow up on issues that require prompt attention.
- Safeguard the confidentiality of guest, company, and employee information.
- Perform and complete other assigned duties.
Required- High School Diploma
Preferred- 1 year experience with RDP Win Software system.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
Knowledge of all facets of hotel including guest relations, as they apply to Chula Vista Resort, is required. Must have the ability to think creatively regarding the needs of the resort and solve problems or seize opportunities as they occur.
*Must be able to lift 20lbs.
Sitting, standing for an extended period of time.
Have full use of eyes and ears, full power of speech.
Walking, turning head and torso, bending arms, wrists, and fingers.
Must be able to do routine math calculations.
Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, well enough to give instructions, relay information, and carry on effective interchange with customers, vendors, and company staff.
- Competitive pay
- Variety Health Benefits
- 401K plan
- Employee discounts and Incentives
- Employee of the Month/Year
- Friendly work environment
- Potential for Advancement
Chula Vista Resort is a full-service, year-round, themed conference resort. Chula Vista features approximately 622 guest rooms and suites, over 140,000 Square Feet of flexible meeting and convention space, 4 restaurants, and a number of recreational amenities including an indoor and outdoor waterpark, sand volleyball, and miniature golf. Chula Vista Resort has been independently owned and operated for the past 65 years. We are a stable caring employer dedicated to provide success and growth of our employees within the hospitality and tourism industry.