Essential Job Functions:
- Operates delivery truck on regular route between Laundry and Resort.
- Loads/unloads carts containing soiled or cleaned/processed guestroom and F&B linen and terry products onto truck at Resort and Laundry facility.
- Will assist laundry room attendants and housekeepers as needed.
- Maintains cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment and work area.
- Complies with required safety regulations and procedures.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
Hard working, detail-oriented, and preferably, but not required, some previous laundry or housekeeping experience.
***Must be able to lift 50lbs. and occasionally up to 100lbs. with assistance.
Standing, carrying, and sitting for extended lengths of time.
Have full use of eyes and ears, full power of speech.
Walking and climbing stairs, turning head and torso, bending arms, wrists, and fingers.
- Competitive pay
- Variety Health Benefits
- 401K plan
- Employee discounts
- Employee of the Month *Employee of the Year
- Friendly work environment
- Employee Waterpark passes
- Potential for Advancement
Chula Vista Resort is a full-service, year-round, themed conference resort. Chula Vista features approximately 622 guest rooms and suites, over 140,000 Square Feet of flexible meeting and convention space, 4 restaurants, and a number of recreational amenities including an indoor and outdoor waterpark, sand volleyball, and miniature golf. Chula Vista Resort has been independently owned and operated for the past 65 years. We are a stable caring employer dedicated to provide success and growth of our employees within the hospitality and tourism industry.