**Both part time and full time positions available.
Empowered to provide first positive impression to guests arriving at the Kilbourn City Grill giving the guests of Chula Vista Resort the highest level of guest satisfaction. The Host/Hostess will fulfill the related goals and objectives of Kilbourn City Grill and resort while displaying hospitality and professionalism at all times taking pride in representing Chula Vista Resort.
Essential Job Functions:
• Warmly and graciously greet all guests upon arrival.
• Manage the efficient and timely seating of our guests to a table that best serves their wishes.
• Upon seating, offer guests a menu and inform them of their server’s name and other resort experiences available. Inspect table for proper presentation and completeness.
• Create the highest guest satisfaction possible by having a clean, organized, well stocked work area. Perform and complete other assigned duties.
• Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company associates to foster and promote a positive working environment.
• Display a calm and attentive approach in solving problems and handling difficult situation, collecting information and sincerely helping to resolve them.
• Determine, communicate, and monitor personal and department achievements and performance standards on a daily basis.
Required- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Preferred- 1 year related experience
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
The ability to work with other people effectively and with other staff positions is important. Must be trainable and take instruction to learn position. Have a good attitude toward job as well as guests. Must always appear polite, concerned, with best guest interest in mind.
Sitting, standing for an extended period of time.
Have full use of eyes and ears, full power of speech.
Walking, turning head and torso, bending arms, wrists, and fingers.
- Competitive pay
- Variety Health Benefits
- 401K plan
- Employee discounts
- Employee of the Month *Employee of the Year
- Friendly work environment
- Employee Waterpark passes
- Potential for Advancement
Chula Vista Resort is a full-service, year-round, themed conference resort. Chula Vista features approximately 622 guest rooms and suites, over 140,000 Square Feet of flexible meeting and convention space, 4 restaurants, and a number of recreational amenities including an indoor and outdoor waterpark, sand volleyball, and miniature golf. Chula Vista Resort has been independently owned and operated for the past 65 years. We are a stable caring employer dedicated to provide success and growth of our employees within the hospitality and tourism industry.