Front Desk Associate
**Full time and Part time available-must be able to work first and second shift with availability during the week as well as on weekends and holidays.
Empowered to provide first positive impression to guest arriving at the property, giving the guests and clients of Chula Vista Resort the most accurate, friendly, and highest level of guest satisfaction throughout their stay. Front Desk Associates will fulfill the related goals and objectives of the resort while displaying hospitality and professionalism at all times taking pride in representing Chula Vista Resort.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet and welcome each guest as they arrive.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge when checking guests in and out of rooms, providing accurate information and a prompt answer to any questions the guest may have about the resort and local area.
- Create the highest guest satisfaction possible by having a clean, organized, well stocked work area. Perform and complete other assigned duties.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company associates to foster and promote a positive working environment.
- Display a calm and attentive approach in solving problems and handling difficult situation, collecting information and sincerely helping to resolve them.
- Must be familiar in which departments to work with in serving the needs of our guests.
- Determine, communicate, and monitor personal and department achievements and performance standards on a daily basis.
Required- High School Diploma
Required- 1 year experience working at front desk.
Preferred- 2 to 3 years experience with RDP Win Software system.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
The ability to work with other people effectively and with other staff positions is important. Must be trainable and take instruction to learn position. Have a good attitude toward job as well as guests. Must always appear polite, concerned, with best guest interest in mind.
*Must be able to lift 20lbs.
Sitting, standing for an extended period of time.
Have full use of eyes and ears, full power of speech.
Walking, turning head and torso, bending arms, wrists, and fingers.
Must be able to do routine math calculations.
Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, well enough to give instructions, relay information, and carry on effective interchange with customers, vendors, and company staff.
- Competitive pay
- Variety Health Benefits
- 401K plan
- Employee discounts
- Friendly work environment
- Potential for Advancement
Chula Vista Resort is a full-service, year-round, themed conference resort. Chula Vista features approximately 622 guest rooms and suites, over 140,000 Square Feet of flexible meeting and convention space, 4 restaurants, and a number of recreational amenities including an indoor and outdoor waterpark, sand volleyball, and miniature golf. Chula Vista Resort has been independently owned and operated for the past 50 years. We are a stable caring employer dedicated to provide success and growth of our employees within the hospitality and tourism industry.