Chula Vista Resort “April Stay Giveaway” Contest
PURCHASE REQUIRED. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. CONTEST ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. THROUGHOUT THE CONTEST PERIOD AND WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER (19 in NE) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. CONTEST SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT. CONTEST BEGINS MARCH 8, 2013 AT 12:01 A.M. CT AND ENDS MARCH 27, 2013 AT 11:59 P.M. CT (THE “CONTEST PERIOD”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Proof of purchase required to participate in Contest. Contest starts March 8, 2013 at 12:01 A.M. CT and ends March 27, 2013 at 11:59 P.M. CT (the “Contest Period”). All reservations and contest entries must be received during this time to be considered valid entries. Contest not valid on previously-booked reservations. Book your reservation online or over the phone for any period in April 2013. You will receive an automated email from Chula Vista confirming your reservation. Enter your reservation number and contact information into the official contest entry form, found on the Chula Vista Resort Facebook Page (facebook.com/ChulaVistaResort). You will receive an automated email confirming your entry. Your reservation number and contact information will be used to validate your entry, and Chula Vista Resort will never rent or share your information.
PURCHASE REQUIRED: All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Every entry submission must be manually keystroked and sent by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or Contest service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related e-mail or IP addresses, or contact information, may be blocked.
2. PRIZES: Two (2) Spa Del Sol gift certificates, consisting of two (2) $50 gift certificates. Two (2) Kaminski Bros. Chop House gift certificates, consisting of two (2) $50 gift certificates. Two (2) Howler’s Sports Bar/Market Fresh Buffet gift certificates, consisting of two (2) $25 gift certificates. Two (2) room upgrades, consisting of two (2) free room upgrades (based on availability). One (1) Chula gift certificate, consisting of one (1) $100 gift certificate to be used anywhere on the Chula Vista property (may not be used to purchase lodging). Five (5) bottles of champagne. Five (5) “sweet treats” packages, consisting of two (2) gift certificates good for two chocolate-covered strawberries, two chocolate chip cookies and two ice cream cones. Two (2) grand prizes, consisting of two (2) guests’ overnight accommodations provided complimentary, including resort fees and taxes, for reservation-specified period of time. Limit one prize per entry. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable.
3. DRAWING: The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted on or about March 28, 2013 by an independent judging agency whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning are solely dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. Online entries submitted during the Contest Period are only eligible for this contest and do not remain eligible for any subsequent drawings or Contest.
4. ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT RESIDING IN THE U.S. THROUGHOUT THE CONTEST PERIOD AND 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER (19 in NE) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY to be eligible to win. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponsor to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. Employees of Chula Vista Resort, and all of its respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members of each, are not eligible to participate or win.
5. GENERAL: This contest is subject only to the laws of Wisconsin in the United States. Prize will be awarded and/or delivered at the time of guest check-in. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value (unless at the sole discretion of Sponsor). All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Contest is not valid with any other promotion, contest, giveaway, third-party or otherwise.
6. CONDUCT: By entering this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. The Official Rules will be posted on the Web Site throughout the Contest Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or the Web Site; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified in person at the time of check-in. Prize winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within seven (7) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Failure to return any required documents within seven (7) days may result in prize forfeiture, and an alternate winner may be selected.
9. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Contest, agree to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the Web Site, submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Contest, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except for residents of TN and where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Web Site) the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor. Winners may be asked to be photographed after prize is awarded, which may be used online in a variety of formats.
10. WINNER LIST: For the name of the winners, mail your request before March 28, 2013 to Chula Vista Resort, April Stay Giveaway Winner Names, 2501 River Road, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965.
11. SPONSOR: Chula Vista Resort, 2501 River Road, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965.