**This is a part/full time position-must have open availability during the week as well as on weekends and holidays. Fridays, Saturdays and PM's are a MUST.
Empowered to provide positive impression to guests interested in services provided at Spa De Sol, giving the guests the most accurate, friendly, and highest level of guest satisfaction. Spa Guest Service Specialist will fulfill the related goals and objectives of the resort and spa while displaying hospitality and professionalism at all times taking pride in representing Chula Vista Resort.
Essential Job Functions:
* Greet and welcome each guest. Maintain and build a positive relationship with our clients.
* Demonstrate a working knowledge when answering phones, scheduling appointments, and explaining treatments.
* Create the highest guest satisfaction possible by having a clean, organized, well stocked work area. Perform and complete other assigned duties.
* Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company associates to foster and promote a positive working environment.
* Display a calm and attentive approach in solving problems and handling difficult situation, collecting information and sincerely helping to resolve them.
* Prepare therapy rooms and reception area to create a positive and relaxing experience for every guest.
* Determine, communicate, and monitor personal and department achievements and performance standards on a daily basis.
Required- High School Diploma
Required- 1 year experience working guest services.
Preferred- 2 to 3 years experience with a spa environment.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
The ability to work with other people effectively and with other staff positions is important. Must be trainable and take instruction to learn position. Have a good attitude toward job as well as guests and be able to build relationships with a diverse set of clients. Computer and organizational skills are required and the ability to multi-task is a must.
Sitting, standing for at least 8 hour shift or more.
Have full use of eyes and ears, full power of speech.
Walking, turning head and torso, bending arms, wrists, and fingers.
Must be able to do routine math calculations.
Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, well enough to give instructions, relay information, and carry on effective interchange with customers, vendors, and company staff.
* Competitive pay
* Variety Health Benefits
* 401K plan
* Employee discounts
* Friendly work environment
* Potential for Advancement
Chula Vista Resort is a full-service, year-round, themed conference resort. Chula Vista features approximately 622 guest rooms and suites, over 140,000 Square Feet of flexible meeting and convention space, 4 restaurants, and a number of recreational amenities including an indoor and outdoor waterpark, sand volleyball, and miniature golf. Chula Vista Resort has been independently owned and operated for the past 50 years. We are a stable caring employer dedicated to provide success and growth of our employees within the hospitality and tourism industry.