**This is a full time position-must have open availability during the week as well as on weekends and holidays. Consistent part time positions are also a possibility.
Empowered to create that first personal positive impression to guests when first calling Chula Vista Resort; giving the guests the most accurate, friendly, and highest level of guest satisfaction. Call Center Agents will fulfill the related goals and objectives of the resort while displaying hospitality and professionalism at all times taking pride in representing Chula Vista Resort.
Essential Job Functions:
• Take all reservations in accordance with the standard operating procedures and policies. Stating and explaining clear and concise information with regards to room styles, rates, hours, seasonal activities, packages, and with answering any other inquiries the guest may have.
• Demonstrate a working knowledge when answering phones, selling only the services which we offer, and providing a true picture of what the guest should expect from our property.
• Create the highest guest satisfaction possible by having a clean, organized, well stocked work area. Perform and complete other assigned duties.
• Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company associates to foster and promote a positive working environment.
• Display a calm and attentive approach in solving problems and handling difficult situations, collecting information and sincerely helping to resolve them.
• Determine, communicate, and monitor personal and department achievements and performance standards on a daily basis.
Required- High School Diploma
Required- 1 year experience working in a call center environment.
Preferred- 2 to 3 years experience in a call center/guest service environment.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
The ability to work with other people effectively and with other staff positions is important. Must be trainable and take instruction to learn position. Have a good attitude toward job as well as guests. Computer and organizational skills are required and strong communication skills are a must. Must always be polite with the best guest interest in mind.
*Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
Sitting, standing for extended periods of time.
Have full use of eyes and ears, full power of speech.
Walking, turning head and torso, bending arms, wrists, and fingers.
Must be able to do routine math calculations.
Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, well enough to give instructions, relay information, and carry on effective interchange with guests, vendors, and company staff.
• Competitive pay
• Daily sales bonuses and rewards
• Variety Health Benefits
• 401K plan
• Employee discounts
• Friendly work environment
• Potential for Advancement
Chula Vista Resort is a full-service, year-round, themed conference resort. Chula Vista features approximately 622 guest rooms and suites, over 140,000 Square Feet of flexible meeting and convention space, 4 restaurants, and a number of recreational amenities including an indoor and outdoor waterpark, sand volleyball, and miniature golf. Chula Vista Resort has been independently owned and operated for the past 50 years. We are a stable caring employer dedicated to provide success and growth of our employees within the hospitality and tourism industry.